Williams believes ‘If you are good at what you do, the world deserves to know’!
- Why Williams wishes PR was part of his strategy sooner
- Why he no longer puts all his eggs into one basket
- How to be realistic with PR with an ongoing presence and how to help the media
- How William now gets the media coming to him
- How to position your articles to your target market to attract the exact customers you want!
- See what articles William had covered in national press
- Where to start with your PR and how to make an article newsworthy
- How to get the same article picked up by more than one national newspaper
- How William had the IOD tweeting all about the article they covered on him
- How to ensure your PR stays on the Internet attracting new ongoing customers and partners
- How to leverage your PR without selling to your customers
If you would like to connect with William please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to find out how we can help you with your PR for as little as £220 a month and have access to all the UK media, search by sector and send unlimited press releases and we will even show you how to do it all. Click here for more information and your free demo.
P.S. Feel free to join my Facebook group to get access to all the interviews and much more, you can click here to join. If you would like to receive PR opportunities delivered to your inbox every day from Journalists looking expert comments, case stories and articles then trial our service for just £29, no contracts, cancel anytime
Join Club100 & get PR and Media Matchmaker ready