Club100 will educate & inspire you for PR success
PLUS show you how to connect you to UK journalists across TV, Radio, Print & Online.
30 Days No Risk 100% Money Back Guarantee
Hi, I’m Rachael Taplin
If you’re a entrepreneur, or SME business owner, I have some important news for you. What’s more, this could without doubt, be one of the most important messages you ever read.
You see, through years of running my own businesses, I’ve become an expert in promoting myself and the value my businesses offer, by creating high impact Press Release campaigns.
In fact, I’ve attracted large numbers of new clients and generated masses of previously untapped profit for myself and my clients for FREE. And now I’d like to show you how you can do exactly the same.
Here’s the problem...
Over the years, I’ve noticed most businesses find it tremendously hard to stand out from the crowd and attract high volumes of great clients, to fuel increased profits.
You see, most small and medium size businesses struggle with
- Insufficient supply of high quality prospects
- Low volumes of new clients
- Erratic cash flow
- High marketing costs
- Ineffective marketing strategies
- Inconsistent marketing returns
Also, many businesses find it hard to run an effective PR campaign, because
- They can’t afford the agency fees
- They have no journalist contacts
- They don’t have a successful, proven PR creation blueprint to follow
- They find it impossible to come up with interesting stories and angles which will get published
Does that sound like your business?
Here’s what I discovered...
In my early days in business I quickly realised to attract more prospects, get great clients and secure premium fees, I had to really stand out from the crowd. The problem was, I had very little idea how to do it.
Back then, I’d created a magazine and website called ‘Mums in Control’. This was the first ever magazine dedicated to working mums. Our aim was to help working mums achieve a great work-life balance.
From day one, I knew I was going to franchise my business model, with franchisees printing local editions around the UK, distributed free of charge to schools, nurseries, businesses, community centres, in fact anywhere you would find working mums.
In each edition we’d interview inspirational celebrities (each, of course, was a working mum), such as Lorraine Kelly, Sarah Beeny, Danni Minogue, and Melinda Messenger. At the magazine's peak, we had a print run of 250,000 copies per issue, so we were larger than some of the national parenting titles.
Mums in Control was going really well and I wanted to explore PR to help raise the credibility of the magazine and indeed to raise my own personal profile.
The truth is…
Back then, I believed PR was something you had to have an agent for and certainly wasn’t something I could do myself. I was recommended to a PR agency in London and agreed to pay their fee of £1,500 a month. They made no promises of results I’d get and media coverage they could secure.
'It’s all about the contacts', they told me!
To be fair, in the six months I used them, they did come good, and actually secured me a TV interview with Lorraine Kelly on GMTV (now GMB), plus a small feature in Essentials magazine.
Then one day...
I discovered the secret of how agencies get all their contacts! This literally transformed my perception of PR in an instant – THE light bulb moment.
Here’s what happened...
One day the PR agency emailed me to see if I’d like to be interviewed by the Daily Mail. They were running a feature on franchising and wanted to speak to a franchise expert.
When I took a look at their email, the PR account manager had simply forwarded on the email the Daily Mail had sent to her. Guess what it showed me? It revealed exactly who wanted to interview me.
I instantly realised...
The PR agency was subscribing to a service which sends media requests from journalists to PR agencies every single day. Journalists are constantly searching for help with stories or expert comments.
The truth is...
PR companies keep this a closely guarded secret, so business owners and entrepreneurs have to pay their £1,500 per month agency fees (rather than subscribing to a media request service and cutting out the middleman).
I also learned there are two ways you can secure media coverage,
- You can approach the media yourself
- You can get the media to come to you.
“I’m going to share with you how you can easily do both.”
I decided to get off my backside and create my very own PR campaign, without the ‘help’ (or cost) of an agency, by going straight to the journalists who wanted my story. Guess what happened...
Within just 45 days I’d got
- 70 radio interviews
- Local and national press coverage
- A torrent of great new clients, and...
- £32,345 in my bank account – almost overnight!
Would that sort of PR result be useful for your business?
But, there’s another problem...
It’s not enough just to know which journalists want your stories and tips.
No...you need to know exactly how to present your content to make them instantly usable andappealing to the journalists and publications. Get this right and you’re virtually guaranteed to get published!
I’ve created Club100.
Club100 is an online PR training resource, which gives your business the precise step-by-step formula to
- Craft your own HIGH IMPACT Press Releases
- Find the journalists who want your stories – now!
Here’s what you’ll find in Club100:
- How to quickly get started creating your PR campaign – discover the 3 essential steps to guarantee your message gets published
- The PR Blueprint
- How to easily secure massive media results every time
- The 5 step PR success formula
- Key survey questions – just cut and paste
- Proven PR examples for you to follow
- The PR Tool Kit
- Essential PR guidelines – make the journalist’s life easy and they’ll publish you every time
- Step-by-step fool proof guide to writing great Press Releases, Biog sheets and Q&A reports
- Exactly what to do when a journalist actually approaches you and requests content
- Every possible distribution option outlined and explained
- Media Training
- How to get featured on TV
- How to get national press coverage
- How to get national magazine exposure
- Radio producer ‘top tips’
- Radio presenter ‘top tips’
- PR expert ‘insider secrets’
- 47 ‘off the shelf’ PR ideas Never again struggle to know what to put in your PR articles. I’ve brought together 47 tried and tested PR ideas, so you don’t have to think of a thing. Just pick an idea and follow the step-by-step PR toolkit.
- Headline Generator The secret to getting great attention is to open with a powerful headline. The problem is, most people find this one of the most difficult parts of the whole process. So, to easily get you round this annoying obstacle, I’ve included a fantastic headline generator tool, which will do all the hard work for you.
Here's a recap of what you will get...
And don't forget...
When you become a member of Club100 not only do you get access to all of our media training, the offer also comes with a 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.