- PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data that identifies you when you visit our Site. The information we may collect will fall into the following types:
- Name and email address;
- Mailing address or other contact information;
- Telephone or mobile phone numbers; and
- Payment details (eg credit card information) if you subscribe to one of our services, purchase one of our products or book a place at one of our events.
You may, however, visit our Site anonymously but, if you do so, this may prevent you from making use of some of the products and services available through our Site.
- USE WE MAKE OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect this data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and, in particular, for the following reasons.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to process your subscriptions or payments in relation to an order placed by you, to give you access to our products and services and contact you about these.
- We will not share your information with third parties except as necessary for the purposes of processing payment and giving you access to the relevant services or products.
- We may also use this information to improve our products and the services we provide to you and others using our Site and to understand how you and others use the services, product and resources provided on our Site.
- If you have explicitly agreed to this or you have used or continue to use our products or services, we may periodically send emails about company news, updates, new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided and may contact you for market research purposes.
- We may share your information with third party service providers to help us operate our business and our Site or administer activities on our behalf, where you have agreed to us providing services or products to you, but we will ensure that any such third party providers only process your information in accordance with our instructions and subject to the same safeguards to protect your personal information as we use when processing the information ourselves.
- If you have agreed to this, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
We will not sell, distribute or make your personal information available to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required to so by law.
When we collect personal information from you for marketing purposes we will inform you if we intend to use your information for such purposes. You may ask us not to use your data for these purposes either by indicating this when the collect your information or by contacting us at the address set out below or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may unsubscribe from receiving future communications at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us direct at email@example.com.
- SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Although we will do all that we reasonably can to protect your personal information we cannot guarantee that information transmitted over the internet will be completely secure and the transfer of any information through the internet is at your risk.
Once we receive your personal information we adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address or email set out in the Contact Us section below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may also collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site.
Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers that you use and other similar information.
- WEB BROWSER COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can then tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the personal information that you choose to share with us.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
By using our Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- CONTACT US
BlueBoo Media Limited