Funding may be available for this this workshop if you are a business owner registered in Solihull, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Wyre Forest, East Staffordshire, Lichfield, Tamworth and Cannock. Click here to apply if you feel you may qualify.
Due to amazing results & feedback, it's back! (for one last time).
Our last PR & Media Training workshop was UNBELIEVABLE with amazing feedback (see below) PLUS Media Coverage was secured for our members literally within days of the event! You cannot afford to miss out on this event!
If you are a business owner and looking to:-
- Raise your business and personal profile by getting the media to come to you for story, articles and expert comments across TV, Radio and Print
- Generate new clients and cash to your business as a result of your media success
- Gain Instant trust and likeability factor within your community by being interviewed as the expert
- To be approached ongoing by the media as the expert/influencer for ongoing comments and media coverage and so much more
THEN THIS IS THE WORKSHOP FOR YOU
This workshop is supported by BlueBoo Media & Solihull College and University Centre.
Join us and you will discover:
- How to connect to Influencers and become the Influencer in your industry.
- How you can get the media to come to you – EVERY TIME!
- How you can find unique publicity angels that will help you secure media coverage RIGHT NOW!
- Why the media want to connect with YOU and how they are interested in YOUR ongoing case studies and stories.
- What makes a good story for the media and why they will choose YOUR STORY!
- How to connect to all UK Journalists across TV, Radio, Print and Online.
- Understanding how the media has changed in the last 5 years and how easy Digital PR has become.
10 out of 10 Well worth attending to increase knowledge on how to improve PR and media to promote your business by telling your story. The most usable PR strategies I took away was understanding what makes a good story and the emotional content.- Gary Bellan, Ruach Levate
This workshop is for anyone new to PR or if you are looking to get up to speed with how the media has changed and how you can take advantage of digital and traditional PR in just a few hours a week. It's also perfect as refresher if you are looking to achieve PR success across Print, TV, Radio and Online and looking for inspiration. You will get a great grasp of how to get started with PR along with simple strategies to create ongoing content and connect to journalists.
Roll your sleeves up and let's put a PR plan into action!
This workshop will be hands on so you start to take action with your PR and the exact steps you will need to make to approach journalists.
You will come away totally inspired and excited and you will have all the strategies you need to create ongoing publicity success.
You will also come away with knowing how to connect to up to 100 Journalists specifically looking for expert comments articles and stories in your sector.
10 out of 10 Easy to follow format and content. Rachael is an excellent presenter & expert in her field. The most usable PR strategies I took away was documenting case studies, how to identify your story, what journalists look for and how to get their attention.- Yvette Meneaud, Not Just Travel
8 out of 10 Easy to follow format and content. An invaluable insight into the value of PR. Importantly it included practical and actionable activities to take a business from a limited profile to an impactful profile. I took away 33 items that I know I can put into action.- Bethan Bishop, Alicijo Ltd
10 out of 10 Invaluable advice and real life stories to prove the strategy works. The most usable PR strategy I took away was how to create a PR profile and connect to relevant PR contacts and journalists.- Deep Gohil, AW Digital
10 out of 10 Don't miss this opportunity or any events organized my Rachael Taplin- Carolyn Holt, Help Your Health
9 out of 10 Very good groundwork and introduction to PR techniques.- Charlotte Millions, Tophats & Tea
8 out of 10. PR is for everyone not just large corporations!- Paul Allen, Telephone Europe
10 out of 10. Rachel is a dynamic informer that gives real insight from her experiences. She seems genuinely happy to share and see people grow.- Rabia Hakin, Contessa Black Entertainment
10 out of 10. Excellent workshop, very informative, lots of real strategies that can be implemented rather than just theory.- Jonathan Guppy, Zanzi Beauty
10/10 for value. Book onto the next event!- Izabella Natrice, Good Health Lifestyle